Hi Friends, this is the season of giving and giving thanks and I am giving away a Victoriassecret fragrance tray and a little bottle of Victoriassecret fragrance mist to one reader/visitor to the blog. You can check out more details about the tray in this blog post here.
In addition to the fragrance tray/mist giveaway, there is also going to be a surprise gift to one additional reader and the rules for the giveaway are below;
- Join the blog via GFC (at the lower right) side at the bottom of the blog titled BEAUTY'S FRIENDS
- If you already are a friend/follower of the blog, just go ahead and leave your comment.
- Leave a comment below on what you like best about Christmas/Christmas Season. (You have to be specific about what you like.)
- Giveaway will close at midnight on Friday December 19th and the winner/winners will be posted by December 21st.
- Winners will be contacted on their blogs and their names will also be posted here.
- The first winner/commentator would get the fragrance tray/mist while an additional winner/commentator would get a surprise gift to be revealed later when the results are published.
- If you are not a blogger, leave an e-mail address along with your comment for contact purpose if you win.
- Giveaway is open to international readers too and it would be shipped three to five days after publication of results.
- If we do not get up to 25 comments, the last comment at the close of the giveaway would get the surprise gift.
I Love to see how excited my children are when they open their presents. And the Christmas spirit in general makes me happy. Thanks for the opportunity!ReplyDelete
i like that i get to eat free food and stay at home all day with loved ones lolReplyDelete
I love Christmas because of the holiday, harmattan, decorations, family time and very importantly the reminder of the birth of Christ.ReplyDelete
You have a nice blog here.
Thanks for stopping at mine.
Great Giveaway <3ReplyDelete
Good Luck to everybody!
I love Christmas because basically that's the period when my family members and friends abroad come home and it's always so refreshing to spend time with them and just basically have a good time. xxReplyDelete
I love the way my family unite and do a lot of things togetherReplyDelete
Intresting giveaway.. Just stumbled on your blog.. U r really a beautyReplyDelete
My favorite thing about the Christmas season has to be the love that just radiates through everyone. I have personally had encounters with how people are extraordinarily accommodating and friendly during this season. I even get gifts from the least expected persons sometimes lolReplyDelete
Honestly I'm not a big Christmas person, but I love the fact that Xmas brings people together. - Families and friends come together to celebrate and give which is great. Sometimes you get to meet people/family members you haven't met for ages and to me, thats awesome. I just got an Xmas tree for the first time in my life, because my 5yrs old son and work colleagues were nagging me everyday about it. Lol!! Anywhos it's all GOOD and thanks be to God for good health.ReplyDelete
I'm already a follower.
I love the christmas season cos it brings my family together. All through the year we're scattered in every corner of the world buy we never miss christmas from the familyReplyDelete
Thanks so much everyone for entering the Giveaway...ReplyDelete