Hi beautiful people, I'm back to say hi to every one in Blogs ville. Everything is starting to get back to normal here weather wise. I called the title of this post "Versatile" because I have on a very versatile outfit and also, I'm responding to the Versatile blogger Award nomination I got from Sasha D of magic in a cup cake. (click on the link to check out the nomination) I want to say thanks for the nomination and I apologize for the delay in getting to it. I like blogger's nomination tags because it's fun answering all those questions and coming up with questions too for others who get tagged in return. I got the Liebster Award nomination a few months ago and you can check out the post here and the conclusion here.
So, here are the rules..
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 new blog/blogger you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are seven fun facts about me:
1. The one beauty product I absolutely cannot do without is the chap stick.
2. I love colorful shoes and shoes in general.
3. I love, love dresses! I wear pants and skirts just because I want to have a versatile look; ha! ha!
4. I love Art; writing, drawing, painting, photography and any kind of creative design.
5. I enjoy my own company a lot and would sometimes choose to be left alone because I'm able to recharge, meditate and do a lot of creative thinking when I'm alone.
6. I do not like noisy environment and I absolutely cannot stand loud music of any kind.
7. I am always looking for fun, interesting and creative ways to share my Christian faith with others.
* I am supposed to nominate fifteen other bloggers and tag them for this award however, most of the bloggers I visited have the Versatile bloggers award on their blogs already. So, I'm just going to tag anyone who leaves a comment on this posting. IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT HERE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!...:)
There you have it..:) I'm not such a complicated person, right?..:) Now, let's talk about this awesome versatile sweater dress I purchased from Victorias secret a while ago. If you have read a lot of my blog postings you will know that I do love Victoriassecret store a lot and that is because it is a "one-stop-shop." They have clothing, (for work, casual, play, gym, outerwear) shoes, beauty, intimates, swim and other fashion accessories all at once. And if you are a mummy like me who manages three kids, a husband, a job and school, you'll appreciate a "versatile store" like this...ha! ha! again!!...:)
Have you noticed that the neckline of this sweater dress can be worn in three ways? As a turtle neck, a hood and off the shoulders...tra.laa...
Watch out for my boots below!
Same boots; worn as a bootie or regular boots. With versatile clothing items, you can dress up or dress down..Viola!!!
|Sweater Dress (sold out) Victorias secret|
Boots: Victorias secret
Handbag: purchased randomly
Jewelry: (Neighborhood boutique) : Fashion bug
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'll love to share this quote I came across on a church sign post during the week. I do not know who wrote the quote originally and if you do please share by leaving a comment.
**If God seems so far away, who moved?**