Hi, I am back with another post which is long overdue by the way...:-). I was tagged by my lovely blogger friend Nerline a few weeks back in the very inspiring blogger award. My appreciation and love goes out to Nerline who makes blogging so much fun by lending her support, comments and view on almost every post I publish. Thanks so much Nerline. **Muah!!**Kisses**
I wore this colorful outfit to a playdate with one of my friends over the weekend. We took the kids to a very cool park in a different city from where we live. The park had a splash pad and we had so much fun. We chatted about fun stuff while the kids splashed around and played in the park. I usually do not dress this bright and colorful when I am around kids but I decided to just have fun and go all out with the color. My old pink tee and this lime color loft skirt which I actually wore for the first time since it was purchased two summers ago made the cut. The cute straw messenger bag is a gift from my older sister and I really love it.
Now, let's go straight to the nomination.
Animal print slingback: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Thanks again to Nerline for nominating me.
I had to think for a long time on what seven facts to share about myself since I have done several tagged posts already; Liebster, Versatile..to name a few. I think I have said all that needs to be said about me...:-). I didn't have the time to search through my blog archives to link all the other tagged posts incase you want to read them and I did not want to keep this post waiting for too long so, I decided to say some things that are a little personal which I feel I have not shared before and here it goes...:-). And I will try to keep it as short as possible; you all know I love to write long essays by now, right?...:-)
1. My real name is Beauty (like you don't know by now?..:-))**eyes rolling**...LoL!
2. My favorite number is 7 (just like Nerline...:-) and my favorite letter is A. Now, don't ask me why unless you want me to start quoting scriptures again...:-)
3. My number one fashion accessory are shoes, then, scarves
4. My number one beauty product is the lip gloss.
5. Growing up, I used to be very quiet and shy but now? **clears throat**you don't want to know! LoL
6. I used braces in my younger years and so did all my siblings. **blame it on genetics**
7. I have nothing against cosmetic surgery and enhancements so long as it is needed and done in moderation. **Now, don't ask me if I have had any work done because I haven't...:-). I rather spend my money buying shoes...LoL!!!
So, there you have it. I was not able to put up cute pictures for every answer like Nerline did...:-). Do stop by her blog to check it out. I'm following her blog already and I enjoy all the information she gives on hair and fashion.
I didn't have the time to nominate other blogs and I feel like I have nominated all my blogger friends already in previous nominations. So, if you want to be tagged, let me know in a comment.
Thanks so much for stopping by