Sunday, June 1, 2014
It is the first day of June today and the second half of the year has just began. It is also the unofficial start of the summer and to celebrate all the previous months and years of God's goodness in our lives including all the glamour and "fabulousity," a giveaway seem most appropriate at this time. It is also the first giveaway for this blog and it is high time!…:-)
So, this giveaway is to express my thanks to all those who have stopped by this blog to read and express their thoughts and to all who have chosen also to be members of this site. The price is $150 (cash) to be shared by three winners and the giveaway is going to run for the whole month of June to give me time to invite other bloggers to participate. My schedule is a little hectic especially in the summer time but I love blogging and I have wanted to do this for a while so I'm giving myself enough time to moderate the giveaway post…:-). Like I said, the giveaway will run for the whole month but the comment entry would end by mid-night on June 29th and the winners will be announced on MondayJune 30th. The rules are as follows;
Giveaway is Open to international Readers too.
1. Sign up to be a member of this blog/site by scrolling down the page and clicking on the GFC (Google Friend Connect) button at the bottom right hand corner of the page. In addition, you can also join the site by clicking on the Bloglovin icon at the side of the page but this is optional and would not increase the chance of winning…:-) If you are already a member of this site through GFC and Bloglovin, just go ahead and leave a comment.
2. Make sure you note the number of your profile when you sign up on GFC and since I do not have tons of members on the site yet, this would be easy…:-). Presently, the members list ends at #53 and if you sign up right away, you would be #54…
3. Leave a comment under this post stating one reason why you are thankful to God. (I know it is not thanksgiving yet but we always have to count our blessings…) Then end the comment by stating your profile number when you signed up on GFC.
4. Now, this is the fun part. There is no random drawings of any kind. The Winning Comments would be comments #1, #7 and the last comment.
5. All blog postings will continue on this blog all through the month of June but the comments for the giveaway post will not be published until the last day of June when the winners would be made public in the order that they published their comments. Please, only one entry/comment is allowed…:-)
6. The Giveaway price is $50 each and there will be 3 winners and I would contact the winners as soon as the giveaway ends so they can provide their mailing/contact information. Each winner has the choice of receiving the price via an electronic Visa Card or through Money transfer. All contact information need to be provided within five days of being contacted of the win.
I think this would be a fun giveaway and encourage everyone who stops by to participate. It is important for you to join this site also because other giveaways would be coming up soon.
All the best wishes
Thanks so much for stopping by
This Blog is run as a hobby and the blog does not run on affiliate links marketing or commission. All content is published for the readers consumption free of charge and styling inspiration/shopping inspiration links are shared to improve the readers experience on this Fashion Blog and not to solicit sales or profits. There is occasional sponsored posts, collaboration and paid advertising and a disclaimer is shared at the end of the post for readers to see.
If you are interested in a collaborative post, sponsored post or paid advertising on this blog or have any enquiries, send an e-mail to email@example.com.Thanks so much for reading and leaving your comments and questions. I enjoy reading everyone of them and I always check out new comment links and visit old ones too for follow-up on the blog post conversation.
*Anonymous comments would not be published*
-- Blog Editor --
That is so generous and kind of you. Nice!ReplyDelete
I'm super thankful for my family, immediate and extended! And for this giveaway! ahhhsoneoReplyDelete
I'm thankful to God for my family, My mum traveled and just got back safelyReplyDelete
I'm thankful because I'm graduating this month!! ^.^
I followed you on GFC a long time ago so I cannot remember the number. I hope this doesn't disqualify me tho :(
Hi Thanks for visiting my blog, looks like an interesting give-away but I have to come back and put more time to join :)ReplyDelete
42nd member here. Thanks for this wonderful giveaway, Beauty. I am thankful to God for my husband first, then my two children. God has blessed me with one of the most wonderful men in the world.ReplyDelete
Awesome giveaway! excited to enter here goes. 1. I am already following your blog via GFC. 2. Not sure what numeber I am I have been following for a while. 3. four months ago I was diagnoise with (Alopecia) it's a condition where you lose your hair. I woke up one day and found a very large bald spot on the top of my head. I was very emotional about it I went the doctor and they told me that it Alopecia and the hair may or may grow back. I was headed into a little depression over it. I work in the health care field and met a young girl who was diagnoise with cancer. long story short this was a wake up call for me I am thankful to god that I have my health and I am able to do everything that I want to do. I realized that my condition with my hair is just that it's hair and it's not really a big deal.ReplyDelete
Hello Beauty, thanks for the giveaway. I love giveaways lol. Every second is a great time and an opportunity to give thanks. I am thankful to God Almighty for the grace to know Him, I am thankful for how far I have grown between last year and now. I am thankful to God for finally giving me the boldness to start my own blog which is 1 month and a 8 days young (yes I am counting, it is like my baby). I have so much to be thankful for, it's just so amazing. Now I am writing too much; that's what happens when I get in my testimony mode :).ReplyDelete
I was already following your blog and I see my picture is the last one so I guess I might be #53, following you on bloglovin too.
I already follow you on here. I believe I'm actually #35. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to host a giveaway on your site, dear.ReplyDelete
I am pretty sure I left a message here before, but I probably did not hit publish. I am always thankful for my family, but my husband is the greatest gift that I have ever gotten. I thank God for such a wonderful gift. # 42 GFCReplyDelete
Aii nice one, I am number 60 on GFC.ReplyDelete
Would follow you on bloglovin right away!
I am thankful to God for the gift of life and how much He has made m discover and love myself more...
I'm so thankful for the good health and happiness of the people I love. I was follower 61- Jenna Osborne :)
Thanks a lot Jelena for joining in/entering the Giveaway. It closed at Midnight on June 29th but I'm so glad and grateful that you put in your entry anyway and I'll stop by at your blog soon.ReplyDelete