Friday, March 27, 2015
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
1. The rules for this GIVEAWAY is simple; just look at the selections above and let me know in a comment what piece (say the number of item or style) that I picked or chose for my collaboration with Eshakti. (an online customized clothing store).
2. Only one selection/comment is allowed for this Eshakti GIVEAWAY.
3. GIVEAWAY will be open for 24 hours only. I'll announce the winner in my next post and contact the winner(s) on their blog(s). If you do not have a blog, leave your e-mail in the comment.
4. GIVEAWAY is open to only UNITED STATES AND CANADA RESIDENTS
5. The price is $50 GIFT CARD to shop on Eshakti website. Their Gift cards do not have expiration.
6. There is a maximum of two winners (the first two people to get the right answer get $50 gift card each)
7. The GIVEAWAY is sponsored solely by me and not in collaboration with Eshakti.
This Blog is run as a hobby and the blog does not run on affiliate links marketing or commission. All content is published for the readers consumption free of charge and styling inspiration/shopping inspiration links are shared to improve the readers experience on this Fashion Blog and not to solicit sales or profits. There is occasional sponsored posts, collaboration and paid advertising and a disclaimer is shared at the end of the post for readers to see.
If you are interested in a collaborative post, sponsored post or paid advertising on this blog or have any enquiries, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thanks so much for reading and leaving your comments and questions. I enjoy reading everyone of them and I always check out new comment links and visit old ones too for follow-up on the blog post conversation.
*Anonymous comments would not be published*
-- Blog Editor --
lovely post :) nice weekend :)ReplyDelete
Good luck to all the entrants!
Lovely giveaway hun.ReplyDelete
Good luck to everyone!
Number #4. Fingered crossed everyone and great give away :D.ReplyDelete
Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram
I am going to say number 1ReplyDelete
summerdual AT gmail DOT com
Number 3 only because I think it would look fantastic on you.ReplyDelete
I'm not sure if I've missed the 24 hour mark, but I love dress number 2. Also, Eshakti is WONDERFUL. They have excellent choices and I adore that they customize their dresses to fit you perfectly!ReplyDelete
Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all Ill be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!ReplyDelete
Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.ReplyDelete